I decided tonight that I really fancied a stir fry. Trouble was, after a long day at Uni I was pretty short on food and too tired to walk to Asda, so here’s something cheap and easy I threw together using what I could find in the cupboard!
For this recipe I used Sanchi Organic Tamari Soy Sauce. Although this is a Japanese rather than Chinese soy sauce (I’m not sure of the difference?) this is completely gluten free and oh so yummy! I remember being so excited when i first found it, as I hadn’t had soy sauce for years! So if you haven’t already, go out and try it!
Stir Fry Pork and Rice Noodles
- I started by chopping up and frying a pork shoulder steak with red onion, garlic, and red peppers. You could add more stir fry veg if desired, but I didn’t have any!
- Once the pork was cooked all the way through, I added a generous dash of soy sauce.
- I then added cooked rice noodles with chopped spring onions.
- Stir through on a high heat for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot for a quick tasty treat!
PLEASE NOTE: A lot of rice noodles are NOT gluten free, so check the labels first!
Sorry it’s a quick one, I’ve spent the whole day writing articles and my brain is tired of looking at the computer screen!
It’s off to bed early for me tonight, but I just wanted to share this one with you! Enj0y!